MEL (UK) Limited (MEL) have demonstrated time and time again that the key to successful remediation is based upon an open relationship with the client, a crystal clear understanding and communication of all the risks associated with a site, measured and accountable cost control, the highest professional and technical standards, all underpinned by a clear focus and investment in Health and Safety
MEL draws upon an impressive reputation and portfolio of professional Accreditations and Licences.
MEL’s experience in Sustainable Remediation is the envy of its competitors. MEL can point to the following key strengths:
- Market leading in Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sustainable Remediation contracting;
- Proven track record in dealing with all types of contamination across complex sites with a range of complex issues.
- 20 years' experience in solving problems working directly for all the major developers / house builders / petrochemical companies in the UK and Ireland;
- Completed high profile remediation schemes such as the Titanic Quarter in Belfast and sites for the 2012 Olympics.
- Environment Agency issued Mobile Treatment License's for works in Northern Ireland and the UK; Licence Number: (link to scanned Documents)
- UK Spill Accredited Contractor. Accredited for Standards Compliance for all Oil Spill Responders, Fresh Water/Inland Water Spills, Ground Water Spills and Contaminated Soils;
- Constructionline Accredited Contractor
- UVDB Achilles Accredited Contractor
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 accreditation – best practice in management, customer service and continual improvement;
- CHAS Accredited Contractor – Best practice in health & safety
- Altius Accredited Contractor
- Environment Agency Registered Waste Carrier.
OFTEC Registered Company.